Recruitment Open Day on Wednesday 27th August 1-4pm, Old Bank Hotel
We are looking for highly motivated people to join the Mogford collection of luxury hotels and restaurants within central Oxford.
If you would like to discuss becoming part of our team, please feel welcome to come and join us on our recruitment open day for a short interview with the Head of the Department between 1pm and 4pm at the Old Bank Hotel.
Please bring proof of eligibility to work and your CV.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you would like further information, or are unable to come to our open day please contact Hannah Sichel, email@example.com
We are always on the look out for exceptional people who are passionate about hospitality to join us. If you think you might be interested in becoming one of our team members, then please view our vacancy list, alternatively send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hold regular recruitment “drop in” open days roughly every six months so please get involved.
When you become a team member you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary packages
- Meals while on shift
- Discount in our restaurants
- Regular job chats
- Appraisals focused on development
- Company Induction
- Trips to our very own Rofford Farm
- Qualifications and training; WSET, Personal Licence
As a company we are always keen to recruit students for one year placements who are studying Hospitality. If you are interested, please contact Hannah Sichel, HR Manager on email@example.com.
At Mogford we recognise that our hospitality is dependent on YOU. We believe that when we look after your needs, in turn you will look after our customers and it is this philosophy that has retained our reputation within Oxford.
View the Old Bank team
View the Quod team
View the Old Parsonage team
View the Gee’s team
Mogford is an independent, family owned collection of luxury boutique hotels and restaurants in central Oxford. The top four reasons that you want to work with us are:
- Family Feel - you will be more than just be a number
- Innovative - if you have an idea why not tell Jeremy yourself?
- Prides itself on people with personalities - to go the extra mile
- Quality product – we only use the best products, including meat, fruit and vegetables from our very own Rofford farm