We are always on the look out for exceptional people who are passionate about hospitality to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated people to join all departments for the reopening of the Old Parsonage Hotel in late March 2014 – Receptionists and Guest Service Attendants; Waiting Staff; Room Attendants and Chefs at all levels. If you think you might be interested in one of these positions, then please view our vacancy list, alternatively send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
When you become a team member you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary packages
- Meals while on shift
- Discount in our restaurants
- Regular job chats
- Appraisals focused on development
- Company Induction
- Trips to our very own Rofford Farm
- Qualifications and training; WSET, Personal Licence
As a company we are always keen to recruit students for one year placements who are studying Hospitality. If you are interested, please contact Hannah Sichel, HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Mogford we recognise that our hospitality is dependent on YOU. We believe that when we look after your needs, in turn you will look after our customers and it is this philosophy that has retained our reputation within Oxford.
View the Old Bank team
View the Quod team
View the Old Parsonage team
View the Gee’s team
Mogford is an independent, family owned collection of luxury boutique hotels and restaurants in central Oxford. The top four reasons that you want to work with us are:
- Family Feel - you will be more than just be a number
- Innovative - if you have an idea why not tell Jeremy yourself?
- Prides itself on people with personalities - to go the extra mile
- Quality product – we only use the best products, including meat, fruit and vegetables from our very own Rofford farm